Labels

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hangin' at CLT

Packed.  Check.
Made it to the airport (thanks Rachel).  Check.
Tagged children and delivered lecture about the dangers of wandering off. Check.
Survived the first leg of the trip from Denver to Charlotte. Check.

The kids were troopers.  There was one moment when Jack was yelling "I don't want you to win!" I'm not sure what was going on.   I was in the seat behind him and Matt next to my nice, quiet daughter.  hee hee.

I have to wonder why US Airways scored lowest on the Consumer Reports ratings. Boarding went smoothly, no noticeable difference in the claustrophobic space between me and the next person, flight attendants were pleasantly aloof.  I even received multiple email messages from US Airways notifying us of each new delay.


Our flight is now leaving at approximately 9:00 pm.

So now Jack is playing Uncle Erik's DS.  Olivia and Matt are off in search of a water fountain.  The rest of the crew is off getting a beer except Mom who is eyeing them with envy.  Only 3 more hours to take off...

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know the carnival went on without a hitch. Note for next year: NO Whistles! I thought it was prank you wanted to play on all the parents to remind them you are on your way to Italy.

    But it was great weather! Glad things are going well on the first leg.

    Keep writing that blog and post pictures!

    Pr. Kathy

    ReplyDelete